Customs Declarations Management Software
The transition from CHIEF to CDS for submitting UK customs declarations is a major shift for
importers, exporters and their supply chain partners in the UK.
Submitting import declarations via HMRC’s CDS system became mandatory from the 30th September 2022, with the switch to exports in November 2023.
UK declarants need to have compliant software suitable to fulfil these requirements.
Simple, intuitive, and easy to use cloud-based platform to submit CDS, CHIEF and UK
Submit declarations for CNS and MCP ports, with CCS-UK integration on the roadmap.
Other features include a configurable dashboard, MUCR processing, party directory and document storage.
The platform has a range of APIs available.
Customs Declarations Management Software Tariff
|Tariff Band||Monthly Fee||Included Declaration||Overages|
|Band 1||£ 225||50||£ 4.50|
|Band 2||£ 365||100||£ 3.65|
|Band 3||£ 663||250||£ 2.65|
|Band 4||£ 875||500||£ 1.75|
|Band 5||£ 1,500||1000||£ 1.10|
- Intuitive dashboards and tool tips will help remove the complexity of creating declarations in CDS.
- Cloud based means no delays and cost for on premise installation with a straightforward registration process.
- The platform can be accessed from multiple locations via multiple users.
- The ability to store all your supporting documents in one location along with the declarations allows greater visibility and a compliant audit trail.
- APIs facilitate the smooth flow of data, removing manual input and reduces the risk of errors.