BEEMS Border Management Products
Brexit has added complexity and paperwork to the process of moving cargo between the UK and Europe, which in turn means more of your time and resource is required and your profit margins are impacted.
Our suite of Border Management products, BEEMS, has been developed to remove the complexity and reduce the paperwork, saving you significant amounts of time and offering you the reassurance that your efficient movement is complying with the relevant regulations.
BEEMS Border Management products support businesses managing movements across borders on RORO (Roll-On-Roll-Off) routes between the UK and EU, providing direct access to all the relevant customs systems.
The purpose-built BEEMS Border Management products are being brought to market in phases in over 2021 and early 2022 to help navigate customers through the new Brexit requirements.
There are four products that can be purchased and used independently or used together to create an end-to-end process that puts you in complete control.
- Automate your border pre-lodgement process, ensuring you comply with the latest government regulations.
- Access the UK (GVMS), Irish (Revenue) and French (Douane) systems through BEEMS
- Generate the essential records – GMRs and PBNs
- Get real-time status updates, for you and your driver, on an easy-to-read dashboard.
- Manage your Safety and Security Declaration process, ensuring you comply with the latest government regulations.
- Access GB Safety and Security system and French, Irish and Northern Ireland Import Control System (ICS) through BEEMS
- Generate the essential Entry Summary Declaration (ENS)
- Avoid hefty fines
- Cloud based customs declaration software
- Supports CHIEF and CDS declarations (CDS now available)
This tool has been enhanced with additional declaration types and features to simplify the declaration process for customers and minimise manual input.
- Be guided through which documents to submit – based on the exact route and cargo you’re carrying
- Store all reference codes, so you can send one secure barcode to your driver, when they need it.
- Cut out paperwork, cut down time and help ease traffic at ports
- Fully integrated with the booking systems of our partner ferry operators