PLEASE READ THIS COOKIES POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE
What are Cookies?
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate websites or apps efficiently and they perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites or features within the app.
Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website or app. The website or app sends information to the browser which then creates a text file which is stored on the users’ device in the browser’s directory.
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This in turn helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are easily finding what they are looking for. The information these cookies collect is aggregated. It is therefore anonymous. Performance cookies are only used to improve how a website works. Please note that third parties (including, for example, providers of external services like web traffic analysis services) may have placed performance cookies on our website.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Tracking cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the
pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to
make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Google – for analytics purposes
- Jotform – for completing forms and sending to us.
- Cloudflare – for security services
To deactivate or manage the use of third party advertising cookies, please use our Consent Management Solution
Consent for Cookies
By law, we are obliged to inform you about the cookies we use on our website and to obtain your consent before placing any cookie files that store information on your device (with the exception of strictly necessary cookies).
You can choose which performance, functionality and targeting cookies we can set by clicking on the button(s):
- Strictly essential cookies OFF
- Analytical or performance cookies OFF
- Functionality cookies OFF
- Targeting cookies OFF
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies which are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends), all cookies will expire after 12 months.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties may also place cookies on our website or apps. This is because we have allowed them to do so, or we use their software in order to provide our website or app to you.
We respect your privacy. If you have any other questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.